2015 Annual Council Meeting:
ANNUAL MEETING: SATURDAY, APRIL 25, 2015, 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
CAMP BOTHIN YOUTH CENTER (Multi-Purpose Building)
3125 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard
Fairfax, CA 94930
Our Winning Proposition:
Girl Scouts empowers girls, their families and caring volunteers to create safe and inspiring opportunities for fun, friendship, leadership, and adventure, while building skills, courage, confidence, and character.
Our Strategic Priorities:
- Mission Delivery: Align recruiting, troop development, program and outdoor experiences, volunteer resources, and communications to achieve the national program outcomes and sustainable membership growth goals.
- Volunteerism: Make Girl Scouts of Northern California a great place to volunteer and increase the number of effective and satisfied volunteers with an emphasis on recruitment and resources, including training and support.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Engage all parts of the Girl Scout community to deliver a relevant, sustainable Girl Scout Leadership Experience for girls in Northern California’s diverse communities. Focus on Latina girls and their families as one of the largest and fastest-growing populations within our council’s jurisdiction.
- Alumnae: Leverage Girl Scouts’ 100th Anniversary to establish alumnae as an engaged and growing source of volunteers and financial support.
- Financial Health: Establish a strong financial foundation with prudent liquid assets (cash and investments) and growing revenue sources, with operations and properties aligned with strategic priorities.