There are great things going on at GSNorCal, and we've got fun ways for you to connect through social media and our eNews!
Follow GSNorCal on Social Media!
Connect with and tag Girl Scouts on social media! Follow us, share, or post comments, photos, and videos on your own social media -- tag @GSNorCal and use hashtags such as #CampRocks, #GoldenGateBridging, #GirlScoutCookies, #STEM, and more. You can click on any of the social media icons at the right, or:
- Like Girl Scouts of Northern California on Facebook!
- Follow @GSNorCal on Twitter
- Tag Instagram photos with @girlscoutsnorcal
- Pin @GSNorCal on Pinterest
- Watch and share our videos from our Girl Scouts Speak Out YouTube channel
- Follow our GSNorCal Blog and our CEO Blog
- Connect with us on LinkedIn by following Girl Scouts of Northern California
Important: Make sure that your girls are photo released prior to posting, and please share their first names only. Also, be sure your girls have taken the Internet Safety Pledge before participating in social media.
Subscribe to eNews/Monday Mailing
GSNorCal eNews are periodic email newsletters from our council. Our emails include the Monday Mailing news and events newsletter, the Member Update from our CEO Marina Park, Camp News & Notes, or other communications. Subscribe here, and unsubscribe here.
Monday Mailing Archive
For questions about the Monday Mailing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday Mailing 8.18.14
- Monday Mailing 8.4.14
- Monday Mailing 7.21.14
- Monday Mailing 7.7.14
- Monday Mailing 6.23.14