- Contact Us
- Council Operations
- Girl Scout News Highlights
- GSNorCal Blog
- Heritage Committee
- Media Center
- National Council Session
- Office Locations
- Organizational Overview
- Service Units
- Start a Troop
- Subscribe to Our E-News
GSNorCal 6th Annual Meeting 2013:
Drawing Strength from our Past . . .
Giving Energy to our Future
April 27, 2013
10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Camp Bothin - Fairfax, CA (Marin County)
The $15 fee includes lunch and is not refundable.
What will be discussed?
- Year of the Girl: Review of 2012 Highlights
- Financial Health: Treasurer's Report, discussion of key drivers for revenue - cookies, property, Council Service Fee, Fund Development
- Mission Delivery: Membership & Program highlights, Gold Award speaker
- Volunteerism & Member Governance: Volunteer Survey, discussion on governance system
- Diversity & Inclusion: Overview, Hispanic Initiative, Girl Perspective
- Election of board members and board development committee
- Alumnae & 100th Anniversary Campaign
- GSUSA Program and Governance Updates: Process for presenting proposals for 2014 National Council Session
- Maintaining Momentum: Discussion
Who is invited?
All adult members and Girl Scouts age 14 and up are welcome to attend but due to limited seating capacity (225), first priority is given to Regional Delegates, voting alternates, Board of Directors and Board Development Committee members, nominees for the Board, board Development Committee, and National Delegates. Visitors and non-voting Alternate Delegates will be accomodated on a first-come, first-served basis if space is available.
What should I wear?
Business casual or uniforms. Dress comfortably with layers.