2010 Year-End Appeal
What would you give to help
change the world one girl at a time?
Girls right here at home, who are simply bursting with potential, need YOU.
Your gift to Girl Scouts can help girls like...
- Carol, a Girl Scout in our Hispanic Initiative program, become the first in her family to go to a university.
- Brandi, a Girl Scout in our Got Choices program, experience a safe place and make better decisions in a neighborhood where violence and danger are part of her everyday existence.
- Miyako, who attended Girl Scout Camp through financial assistance, discover a community and a place where she can finally be herself.
- Emmy, who struggled with reading and confidence as a child, earn her Girl Scout Gold Award by creating a non-threatening literacy program where children let go of their fears and shame by reading to dogs.
- Karen, a 14-year old Girl Scout in our Green by Nature program, launch an eco-themed magazine for youth and develop the skills to become an environmental attorney.
Last year, thanks to generous donations from people like you, the Girl Scouts of Northern California was able to help more than 50,000 girls like Carol, Brandi, Miyako, Emmy, and Karen tap into unlimited opportunities. Financial support from our donors is crucial to our mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.
Your donation can change the world and allow Girl Scouts to help all girls discover and grow and shape our tomorrows. Please donate to Girl Scouts of Northern California today.
Together, we'll get a Girl Scout started on her path.
She'll take it from there.
Learn More About these Girl Scout programs...
Gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor as individual situations vary.