California Dreamin' International Camporee 2015
- Program & Event Guide
- California Dreamin' International Camporee 2015
- Core Program: Business Smarts
- Core Program: Girls Go Tech
- Core Program: Green By Nature
- Core Program: Growing Strong
- Core Program: Hispanic Initiative
- Council News
- Council's Own
- Featured Events
- Financial Aid
- Girl Scout Days
- Girl Scout Discounts
- Girl Scouts Thrive!
- Interest Groups
- Museums & Historic Uniforms
- Pen Pal Network
- Service Projects
Registration Now Open for California Dreamin 2!
Camp out with thousands of Girl Scouts and Girl Guides from around the world at California Dreamin 2! During your seven-day adventure, you'll have a chance to take fun trips off-site and participate in exciting workshops and so much more! Whether you're looking for your next big Girl Scout adventure, or looking for your first, this is an excellent opportunity.
Get information and register at cadreamincamporee.org
July 26-August 2, 2015
Alameda County Fairgrounds, Pleasanton, CA
Open to troops of girls grades 6-12 in the summer of 2015
We have had patrols from Canada, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Hong Kong; Iowa, Florida, Missouri, Oregon and Texas in the past and are hoping that we will again. What a great way to meet others without the expense of traveling.
Check out the fun from California Dreamin 2012 on Flickr! Activities for 2015 are in the planning stages, but here's a sampling of what participants did at California Dreamin' 2012: archery, chocolate culinary tours, Alcatraz, whitewater rafting, surfing, kayaking, Yosemite National Park, camping, cooking, deep sea fishing, Stanford University and University of California - Berkeley, gold panning, an Oakland A's baseball game, glass fusion jewelry making, zip lining, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Winchester Mystery House, and much, much more!
You can see more examples of the 2015 activities and plan on our California Dreamin' 2015 Pinterest board!
- Early Bird Registration open now! Through April 1, 2014 - $350 per person
- Regular Registration, April 2, 2014-Jan. 1, 2015 - $375 per person
- Late Registration, Jan. 2-March 15, 2015 - $400 per person
What's included in the cost?
- Our campsites and group areas, including showers, port-o-pots, water, recycling and trash
- Evening entertainment and activities throughout the week, including some fabulous guests
- Opening and closing ceremonies
- All camp off sites
- Camp T-shirt and patch
- A wide variety of onsite workshops. There will be a wide variety of choices. Where possible, these will be offered at no cost
- Fabulous fun days
- Many other surprises are in the planning stages!
Cost doesn't include transportation to/from camporee, food, offsite trips, some workshops.