- Program & Event Guide
- California Dreamin' International Camporee 2015
- Core Program: Business Smarts
- Core Program: Girls Go Tech
- Core Program: Green By Nature
- Core Program: Growing Strong
- Core Program: Hispanic Initiative
- Council News
- Council's Own
- Featured Events
- Financial Aid
- Girl Scout Days
- Girl Scout Discounts
- Girl Scouts Thrive!
- Interest Groups
- Museums & Historic Uniforms
- Pen Pal Network
- Service Projects
Changing the world for the better starts with taking care of yourself. Girl Scouts learn to keep bodies healthy, minds engaged and spirits alive. Physical challenges like rock-climbing, self-discovery through the arts, along with education on topics like nutrition and living positively, all help Girl Scouts make well-being a priority.
Ban Bossy with Lean In and Girl Scouts of USA
We are thrilled to announce the partnership between Girl Scouts and LeanIn.org to introduce Ban Bossy. From the CEO of world’s largest company to the CEO of her family at home, we want girls to be whatever they dream without fear of being called “bossy”. Take the pledge to Ban Bossy online and share facts and figures on girls’ leadership; read Ban Bossy quotes from celebrities and leaders and download our leadership tips encouraging girls and women to lead throughout their lives. When the girls participate in the activity they can earn the "I'm a Leader" patch. Click below to see resources and merchandise available now to help bring this important, fun program to girls!
- Leadership Tips & Activities for Troop Leaders
- Girl Activity: I-Statements/Resolving Conflict
- Troop Leader Tutorial: I-Statements/Resolving Conflict
- Get Your Ban Bossy Gear in GSNorCal Stores!
- Encourage community members to join Girl Scouts and help shape our next generation's leaders.
- We seek to empower girls to feel equally entitled to lead.