- About Service Units
- Adult Learning (training)
- Adult Recognition
- Become a Volunteer
- Event Insurance
- Forms & Publications
- Girl Scouts Thrive!
- Leader Resources
- Council Resource Guide
- Emergency Procedures
- Girl Scout Program
- Girl Scout Program Resources
- How to Start a Troop
- Leader Magazine
- Leader Resource Downloads
- Monday Mailing
- Patch Programs & IPs
- Trips, Travel, and High Risk Activities
- Troop/SU #'s & Realignment
- Uniforms: What goes where?
- Logo and Flyer Guidelines
- Master Calendar
- Monday Mailing
- Online Membership Registration FAQ
- Online Store
- Operation Relaxation
- Safety Activity Checkpoints
- Start a Troop
- Volunteer Screening
- Who to Contact
Stay tuned for information about
Celebrating our 45th year, Discoveree offers you a fun-filled day where you will learn exciting, new things, make new friends and share in the Girl Scouting experience. Volunteer workshop leaders will offer unique and interesting classes designed to increase your knowledge, help you practice new skills and give you opportunities to enjoy yourself! Whether you’re interested in learning about troop/group program, like journeys and Girl’s Guides, or perhaps learning new crafts or songs, or maybe honing your outdoor skills, come spend an enjoyable day networking with other Girl Scout volunteers. And for those who want to shop, the GSNorCal store will be open from noon to 5 p.m. There’s something for everyone at Discoveree!
Here’s what last year’s participants had to say:
- “Discoveree helped me grow as a leader… to become better and more skilled.”
- “This was my first Discoveree and I enjoyed myself immensely. I learned so much!”
- “I learned some new crafts that I can’t wait to share with my troop.”
- “The journeys make sense to me now.”
- “I’ve been coming for years! I wouldn’t miss it!”
- “So much fun and I learned some new things, too!”
We are currently looking for Girl Scouts in grades 7-12 to help out at our event. This is a great opportunity to earn some service hours, while interacting with adults and other Girl Scouts. At this day-long event, Discoveree Assistants are called upon to help Workshop Leaders get their training equipment to and from their classrooms, assist in some workshops and run errands for adult volunteers and staff.
Click here for the Discoveree Assistant Application.
If you have any questions, you may contact Elizabeth Cox, Discoveree Assistant Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Girl Scout Ambassador troops/groups in grades 11-12 may enter a lottery to be chosen to sell snacks and beverages as a money-earning project for their troop. Click here for the Concession Application form and additional information.