Cookie Program Online Tools
- Cookies Program 2014
- Nuts & Magazines 2013
- Product Sales Banking
- Product Sales Documents
We have online and downloadable tools to make this your best cookie sale ever! Imagine how your cookies sales can make a difference with this world of resources! With this one stop shop we help you set goals, connect with your customer, and have fun! Check out all the possibilities!
411 on Online Product Marketing
Although GSUSA prohibits the sale of Girl Scout cookies online there are many tools available for Girl Scouts to market their sale online. This document clarifies some of the guidelines for troops interested in marketing their sale using these online tools.
Stay Safe Online
- Online Safety Pledge - Before you visit any of these pages, click here to take the Girl Scout Online Safety Pledge with your parent or guardian.
- Cookie Sale Safety - Click here to view Safety Tips for Selling Cookies
- Cookie Club - Younger girl troops can plan online activities to set goals and track your progress.
- Incentives - Get excited by viewing the incentives you’ll receive at each box level.
- Cookie Booth Finder - Customers can find booth sales in their neighborhoods. Make sure yours are listed, talk to your service unit Cookie Booth Manager.
- 2012 Cookie Poster - Use at your booths or put up in local businesses in your community.
- Gift of Caring Poster - Use to promote our Gift of Caring service project.
- Cookie Bundle Marketing Material - Five boxes for $20
- Business Cards - Get a professional calling card to leave with prospective customers
- Door Hanger - Leave a note for customers who are not at home
- Facebook - Become a fan of Girl Scout Cookies and send links to your friends
- Clip Art - Make a digital masterpiece with this great clip art.
- Cookie Recipe Cards - Tasty recipes for desserts, snacks, even entrees and salads using this year’s Girl Scout cookies!
Cookie Club From Little Brownie Baker
Imagine if... you could change the world by learning to set and track goals as you manage your cookie activity with this unique on-line resource.
Leaders, click here to set up an account for your troop! You can also view complete help documents and download flyers to get your girls excited.
Girls, click here to login to your troops’ page! (Check with your leader for a Girl Id and Password)
Incentives for Girl Scouts in Northern California
Input your goal for this year’s cookie program and see your incentives, troop earnings, and cookie credit! Click here to review this year's Cookie Sale incentives!
Cookie Booth Finder
By visiting www.ILoveCookies.org, customers throughout our council can find booth sales near to them!
This year the cookie booth finder will be handled through eBudde. Please contact your local service unit cookie manager if you're unsure how to publish your booth sale.
Cookie Bundle Marketing Material
Girl Scout Cookie Bundles are a great way to encourage your customers to buy more cookies. Tied together with ribbon in groups of 3 boxes for $12 or 5 boxes for $20, bundles are not only convenient, they make great gifts and provide customers with a good assortment. A little different presentation can produce big results in sales.
Use your Cookie business cards to create awareness and visibility for the cookie program. Always list the troop leader name and phone number on the cookie business card. Please call your local Girl Scout office to get your business cards or click here to download a printable PDF (fill out the leader’s contact information using Acrobat Reader)
Ways to use your business cards
- While taking pre orders in your neighborhood, leave the card with the customer, in case they want to order additional cookies.
- If no one is home, leave the card. Customer may follow up with a call and place an order. Add the booth sale dates on the card too.
- At booth sales, hand card out to customer when purchasing cookies, so they have a way to reconnect with the troop to place additional orders.
- When delivering cookies in late February, give the customer a cookie card so they can call your troop leader to order additional boxes of cookies.
Cookie Door Hanger
With this great “leave behind” your customers are sure to come knocking! Click here to download and print your custom door hangers! Fill out the girl’s initials and leader’s contact information using Acrobat Reader!
Ways to use the Cookie Door Hanger
- As a leave-behind when customer is not at home.
- Leave with customer when delivering cookies for future cookie orders.
- Use at booth sales and give to customers for future orders.
Facebook is a fun way for people over 13 to stay in touch with friends. You can also “become a fan” of the Girl Scout Cookie Sale and send it to your friends as well! If you don’t already have a Facebook account, you can create one by following the link below.
By Little Brownie Baker
Download line drawings of Girl Scout cookies to color, get photos for collages, or download logos for use on your own custom flyers. Click here to become a Girl Scout cookie designer with this digital clip art!
Cookie Recipe Cards
By Little Brownie Baker
Girl Scouts of Northern California invites creative chefs to take cookies into the kitchen for delicious and exciting Girl Scout cookie creations. Click here for Girl Scout Cookie recipes for desserts, snacks, even entrees and a salad!