New Troops Fall Sale Program Guide
Complete these easy steps to get your troop ready for the Fall Sale! Remember, there are many people and resources available to help you throughout the process. You are not alone!
Steps for New Troops Participating in the Fall Sale
- Register your troop. If you are a returning troop, make sure you’ve turned in last year’s financial report. Not applicable for new troops.
- Obtain signed permission slips from each girl. Make sure the Product Sales box is checked.
- Participate in Fall Sale Troop training. New!!Fall Sale Troop training is now available ONLINE!
- Receive all product materials from your Service Unit Fall Sales Manager. Requires proof of completion of the Fall Sale Troop training. If you completed the training online you can print out a certificate at the end of the course. If you completed the training in-person you will receive these materials at your training.
- Troop Manager Manual
- Girl Packet includes – order card, QSP Magazine Ordering Pack, Money Collection Envelope
- QSP Magazine Program Materials
- Fall Product Girl Activity Guide
- Product and Money Receipt Books (2)
- Care to Give Receipts
5. Set up your Product Sales troop banking.
- Complete the online ACH AUthorization Form - Click here
- Enter your banking account information in NutE in the banking section.
- Mark ACH Discrepancy Form Dates on your calendar.
- Take the Information Protection training and set up your PayAnywhere credit card processing account.
6. Meet with your troop to distribute materials, tell them about the program, and explain the new banking procedures.
7. Lead the girls in a Fall Sale related activity.
Here are some more resources that may be of help to you:
- This website! Check out our list of links to the right in "In this Section," look under "Nuts & Magazines 2013"
- Your Service Unit Director or Service Unit Fall Sales Manager
- The Troop Manager Manual
Council Office contacts:
Santa Clara, San Mateo, and San Francisco Counties – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alameda, Contra Costa, and Solano Counties – email@example.com
Sonoma, Napa, Lake, Mendocino, and Marin Counties – firstname.lastname@example.org
Siskiyou, Butte, Shasta, Trinity, Glenn and Tehama Counties – email@example.com
Humboldt and Del Norte Counties - firstname.lastname@example.org