There are so many benefits for your girls and your family when she participates in our Fall Sale, Oct. 3 - Nov. 23, 2014. Read on, and check out the video to the right to get a look at what girls learn as they plan their sales.
When Your Girl Participates in our Fall Nut & Magazine Sale, She Learns:
- To set goals and meet deadlines. That means your daughter won’t tell you last minute that her science fair project is due tomorrow.
- To work well with others. That means your daughter will do better on school projects or as a member of a sports team.
- To talk and listen to all kinds of people. That means your daughter will be able to ask a teacher for help or navigate the school cafeteria more easily.
- To handle money and make decisions about how to use it. That means your daughter will learn about spending, saving, and giving to those in need.
- To act honestly and fairly. That means your daughter’s friends, classmates, and teachers will count on her and think of her as trustworthy.
How the Fall Sale Helps Your Family:
- Your girl learns 5 key skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics.
- Girls earning the reward cards will extend your familys budget – she can use her earnings to pay for camp, programs, membership, uniforms, and much more.
- You get to spend valuable time with your girl and observe her growth as she sets her goals and works with you toward reaching them.