- Program & Event Guide
- California Dreamin' International Camporee 2015
- Core Program: Business Smarts
- Core Program: Girls Go Tech
- Core Program: Green By Nature
- Core Program: Growing Strong
- Core Program: Hispanic Initiative
- Council News
- Council's Own
- Featured Events
- Financial Aid
- Girl Scout Days
- Girl Scout Discounts
- Girl Scouts Thrive!
- Interest Groups
- Museums & Historic Uniforms
- Pen Pal Network
- Service Projects
Tech-Niques (K-3rd) Program Boxes
Tech Choices now includes exciting engineering topics for girls in grades K-3!
Each program has all the materials and instructions for three 90-minute activity sessions in a box. The non-refundable cost of $5 per girl for each box covers the materials each girl will use up. There is also a $100/box refundable deposit.
Movie Chemistries (Chemical Engineering)
- Create special effects for the movies as a chemical engineer in the prop department making paint,explosions and slime, and earning most of hte Brownie Home Scientist Badge, too!
Piglet Constructions (Civil Engineering)
- Design and construct houses, towers and bridges as a civil engineer with the Little Pig Construction Company.
Train Attractions (Electrical Engineering)
- Explore magnets and electrcity as an electrical engineer for the train company of the town of Attraction. You'll also do other parts of the Brownie Home Scientist Badge!
Tech-Knows (4th-12th) Program Boxes
GGT and Techbridge have partnered to bring girls in grades 4-12 five exciting curriculums. Now girls can discover the thrill of using the engineering design process to create their own projects and connect with women engineers in exciting careers.
Each program has all the materials and instructions for 4 to 5 90-minute activity sessions in a box. The non-refundable cost of $10 per girl for each box covers the materials each girl will use up. There is also a $100/box refundable deposit.
Engineers to the Rescue - A girl's extreme survival guide
- Apply engineering know-how, problem solving skills, and design savvy to navigate your way out of a camping trip gone wrong.
ThrillBuilders - Launch your own crazy carnival of moving parts
- Explore simple machines all around you in a crazy carnival of your own creation.
Design Time - A toy lab for the creative designer
- Work through the engineering design process and get your creative juices flowing with four playful design scenarios.
Make It Green - Build a sustainable house inside and out
- Construct a green studio from start to finish - from brainstorming an idea, to creating a floor plan, to building "green."
Power It Up - A high-voltage introduction to circuitry and soldering
- Master electricity and circuits through a series of hands-on investigations, with the option to use a soldering iron.
Ready to check-out a box?
Click here to fill out the box request form. Please note that after filling it out, you must save the file under a different file name to your computer before emailing it to email@example.com. Your box request is not complete until it is confirmed by a GGT staff member.
Want more information?
To check out these programs, sign up for a training, or to get more information, please contact the Girls Go Tech Program Assistant at (800) 447-4475 ext. 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org