- Program & Event Guide
- California Dreamin' International Camporee 2015
- Core Program: Business Smarts
- Core Program: Girls Go Tech
- Core Program: Green By Nature
- Core Program: Growing Strong
- Core Program: Hispanic Initiative
- Council News
- Council's Own
- Featured Events
- Financial Aid
- Girl Scout Days
- Girl Scout Discounts
- Girl Scouts Thrive!
- Interest Groups
- Museums & Historic Uniforms
- Pen Pal Network
- Service Projects
Financial Aid is available to girls who are unable to pay for Girl Scout programs due to financial hardship. We will make every effort to ensure that no girl is denied participation in a Girl Scout experience because of lack of funds. In some case, Financial Aid is also available to adult members.
For Summer Camp- Council Run & Volunteer Run
For more information on registration and financial aid process for summer camp, visit www.CampRocks.org.
For all other Financial Aid requests including: Events, Membership Dues, Uniforms, Training etc:
- Fill out the form below completely and submit it with proof of income to:
Girl Scouts of Northern California - San Jose Office
1310 S. Bascom Ave
San Jose, Ca 95128
Fax (408) 287-8662
Valid proof of income includes:
Proof of income can be check stubs, social security or AFDC benefit statements, unemployment check stubs, W-2s, tax forms, anything that can corroborate the family income.
- Please allow 10 business days for the approval process. Once your financial aid form is accepted you will receive a letter of approval by mail.
Financial Assistance Guidelines
- Application must be complete and include proof of income and any required deposit
- Financial Assistance requests must be for something specific, e.g. uniform parts or a specific activity.
- Financial Assistance funds are supplementary. The Council expects each family to pay as much as it can toward the cost of the Girl Scout experience.
- Financial Assistance funds are based on financial need and/or special circumstances. Based on where a family qualifies, assistance can range from 20% up to 80% of a request.
- Financial Assistance funds are limited. The Council makes every effort to provide enough support so that no girl is denied participation in a Girl Scout experience due to lack of funds.
- Applicants may be eligible for Financial Assistance up to twice a year if the second experience is significantly different from the first.
- Send all requests to: Girl Scouts of Northern California, San Jose Office, 1310 S. Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA 95128 • Fax (408) 287-8662
Questions should be directed to Olvia Kerkula firstname.lastname@example.org