Cookie Resources for Troops
Thank You for Supporting the 2014 Cookie Sale!
Girl Scouts of Northern California's 2014 Cookie Season has come to a close.
Watch for Girl Scouts in your community during the fall for our Fall Nut and Magazine Sale!
Congratulations to our High 5 for 5 Winners!
We've drawn our lucky winners of our High 5 for 5 cookie contest! During this year's sale, if our wonderful cookie customers bought 5 or more boxes of cookies, they could enter for a chance to win either 5 cases of cookies or an 8-pack sampler - and we had more than 20,000 entries!
Congratulations to our 5-case winners: Kristi Mitchell of Moss Beach, Susan Slater of Mountain View, Chapan Konkright of Fremont, Samantha Thurman of Bethel Island, and Paula Scott of American Canyon! And congratulations to winners of our 8-pack samplers: Susan Helland of Lincoln, Judy Langarica of Fairfield, Terri Colagross of Nevada City, Sarah So of San Francisco, and Pamela Todd of Livermore. Thanks so much to everyone who supported our girls with their cookie purchases - high five to all!
Cookie Program: Your Resources!
Congratulations on opening your cookie storefront! Girl Scouts is the leading Entrepreneurship Program for girls, where they learn 5 key skills that will benefit them for a lifetime: Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills, and Business Ethics. Cookies benefit our community in the following ways:
- Families can use Cookie Rewards to extend their budget!
- Troops earn proceeds for Girl Scout activities.
- Council receives funding for the development and delivery of Girl Scout Program to all girls in our council.
- Our communities are supported by our girls’ service and Gift of Caring program.
Online Cookie "VIP" Training
Troop leaders and Cookie Managers may now complete cookie sale training online! Click here for more information.
You've got that craving. You know it's the season. And the question on everyone's mind: Where are the Girl Scout cookies?
Get the free official Girl Scouts of the USA Cookie Finder app! Support Girl Scouts by using this free app that will help to navigate your way to all the ther great Girl Scout cookies in your area. Your next box of Thin Mints is just a touch away!
Download the FREE Cookie Locator Mobile App!
- Find 'em on the go: GPS will read your location and show you cookie sales nearby (or enter a Zip code to check other locations).
- Easy to sort and view: Sort the listings by date or distance, or view them all on a map.
- How far will you go to support your local Girl Scout troop? 15 miles? 50 miles? Expand or limit the radius of where the app searches for sales.
- The most comprehensive data available: The app contains cookie sale data including the start and end of local cookie seasons and specific locations of all sales.
- Tell your friends: Post a cookie sale location to Twitter or Facebook, or send your friends an e-mail.
Jan. 13, 2014 - eBudde Open to Troops
Jan. 21, 2014 - Troop Starting Order Due in eBudde
Confirm Girl Reward Plan in eBudde
Feb. 6-8, 2014 - Starting Orders Delivered to Service Units
Feb. 9, 2014 - GO Day!
Feb. 24, 2014 - Deposit Due to Troop Account by 5:00 p.m. (Management Monday)
Cupboard returns Due
1st ACH Debit Week
March 3, 2014 - Deposit Due to Troop Account by 5:00 p.m. (Management Monday)
Cupboard Returns Due March 4, 2013 - 2nd Deposit Due (Money Monday)
March 10, 2014 - Deposit Due to Troop Account by 5:00 p.m. (Management Monday)
Cupboard returns Due
2nd ACH Debit Week
March 16, 2014 - Last Day of Sale
March 18, 2014- Final Cupboard Returns Due
March 19, 2014 - Cupboards Closed
eBudde Closes to Troop 11:59pm (for cookie allocation and incentive submission)
March 21, 2014- Final Deposit Due to Troop Account
Troop Paperwork Due to SU Cookie Manager
March 31, 2014- Final ACH Debit Week
May 2014 - Incentives Distributed
Click here to check out our 2014 varieties!