|4 Weeks to Go!
||Week of September 3rd, 2012
Summer is winding down, girls are back in school, and it’s time for the Girl Scout Fall Sale program! Lots of products to choose from, many activities to share with the girls!
- Register your troop, and have those Permission Slips checked for Product Sales.
- Find out when your Service Unit will have your training.
- Plan to pick up your program activity booklets at your service unit training.
|3 Weeks to Go!
||Week of September 10th, 2012
|Discover, connect, and take action to make the world a better place!
- Attend your local training, or try our online Troop Fall Sale Manager training.
- Get your Fall Sale Training materials from your Service Unit
- Plan your troop meeting to talk about the Fall Sale program
|2 Weeks to Go!
||Week of September 17th, 2012
|Remember our theme: Encourage girls to explore how to achieve success by unlocking clues and investigating what it takes to meet your goals!
- Meet with the parents and girls in your troop.
- Make a decision on the incentive option.
- Set goals, sign up parent volunteers to help you.
- Discuss parent financial responsibility.
- Complete one or more activities in the Ashdon Farms and QSP activity booklets.
- Work on a Girl Scout badge related to Fall Product Sales.
- Distribute the girl order cards and other materials.
- Plan a time when the girls can complete the address booklets and go online to complete the activity and enter email addresses.
|1 Week to Go!
||Week of September 24th, 2012
|Fall Sales success can be defined as learning to work as a team!
- Remind the girls they can start selling on October 1st.
- Answer any questions from the girls or their parents.